Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ponderings


Ponder: To reflect or consider with thoroughness and care.



1. Jesus is my Savior. Is he my Lord?

2. I love Jesus. Under my own terms or under the gospel?

3. I'm all convinced that God is Sovereign. Am I just as convinced that he is good?

4. Sundays: entertainment-oriented or Bible-oriented worship?

5. Paradoxes in Christian living: suffering and comfort, humility and glory.

6. Government leaders : rant or pray?

7. AND LASTLY....

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us."


-2 Corinthians 4:7 (ESV)

Indiana Jones got his theology right. It's the carpenter's cup that is able to bear God's glory. Not the golden chalice of kings. Why? Because God doesn't want you to keep staring at the cup.

Video is in Spanish...can't find the English version but you'll get the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment